I’ve been pretty hit and miss lately with treating you guys to a roundup of goodies that are catching my eye.
Ok way more miss than hit.
But starting this month I’ll be adding it as a regular monthly series!
Here’s what’s making the November cut for what’s worthy of your guilty pleasure:
- Kate Spade Two of a Kind Mask bottle opener ($40USD) – no explanation needed, this is a must have for the holiday season
- Oak + Fort D01 ring ($10) – simple and trendy I’m loving how easy on the wallet this ring is
- Alima Pure Natural Definition mascara ($28) – what do you get when you combine the no-flake power of a Kjaer Weis mascara with the drama you get from W3ll People? This. You get this and it’s bloody brilliant
- Rudsak Fleurat hat ($55) – I’m obsessed with the pom-pom on this hat. Does it make me feel like I’m 8 again? Yes. And I’m still obsessed.
- True Nature Botanicals Dead Sea Salts ($48 USD for 383 g) – the latest release from TNB, this blend of mineral rich, certified Dead Sea bath salts that moisturize, detoxify, and feng shui the mind would make for a super special holiday gift
- Province Apothecary Limited Edition Sweet Orange + Bay incense sticks ($12) – cinnamon, clove, orange 100% evoke such happy, happy memories of Christmas and it’s for that reason I’ll
most likely definitely buy this in BULK
- Osmia Organics Special Release Holiday Evermint soap ($18 USD) – Sarah and the team at OO have taken soap making to a true art form and this vegan special release one is no exception. Pink clay, shea butter and coconut milk swirled with black spruce and wild mint is basically a candy cane for your body