I don’t know how beauty routine tags begin (actually for this one it started here!), but I absolutely love them! They’re so much fun to answer and, being a girl, I’m naturally curious about other people’s habits so this gives me the perfect opportunity to peek in on others…in a total non-creepy way of course.
Thanks to Nicole from Eco Chic Beauty Diva for tagging me!
- Name a beauty routine you rarely do -apply false lashes. I love the overall effect, and I used to apply them regularly, but the amount of nasty chemicals (and not to mention the gross smell) in the glue has me sticking to just mascara these days. Who knew it would be so hard to find a non-toxic option?? But I do enjoy batting a marilyn monroe lash every now and then on special occasions so I’m pretty excited to have stumbled upon this little beauty.
- Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? – yes! I sometimes see facebook or twitter posts from cosmetics companies reminding people at the start of the month to wash their brushes and it gives me a weird eye twitch. Monthly cleansing?! If I had time in the morning I would wash them after each use, but I don’t go more than a couple of days without washing my cream blush and concealer brushes and no more than a week for my powder brushes.
- How long will you last with chipped nail polish – a day max. coco chanel once said “dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.” – that’s how I feel about chipped nails. I always remember a woman with a well kept mani.
- How long do you put off buying/replacing a product even if you really need it? – unless there’s suddenly a worldwide shortage I don’t.
- What is your worst beauty habit? -trying to maintain my own brows between appointments. I can get over-zealous which only guarantees I’ll get a scolding.
- Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time – printing out photos to hang. I literally have thousands to go through so the more I put it off the more scared of it I become.
- When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not? – I can’t. I would be a basket case. I like to give myself enough time to get ready so I’m not running out the door a sweaty mess, with a possible curling iron burn, from having to rush.
- Can you commit to spending bans? – I could, but I don’t overspend or spend money on things I don’t need so I see no reason to.
- How organized are your makeup/nail polish collections? – lets just say my nail polish collection is organized by the colour spectrum…
- What is the longest you’ve gone without writing a blog post? – almost two weeks while I was in europe and I felt so disconencted!
I tag: sarita from peace on the skin & peace within; asti from skjonnhet; katie from the green product junkie; and beautycalyptique from beautycalypse
If anyone else wants to join in feel free! Just remember these rules:
first rule of beauty tag club – never speak of beauty tag club…haha just kidding.
rule #1, be sure to tag other bloggers
rule #2, title your article as I have
rule #3, mention this particular tag started at thebeaubow.blogspot.com