Whenever I go on a trip trying to pack only the “essentials” in my beauty bag is one of the hardest things I have to do. I literally want to take it all and feel pained having to make harsh cuts.
But make the cuts I do and I finally come out with a slightly less overstuffed bag that’s ready to get on the plane with me.
To help you with your own upcoming travels, I’ve rounded up seven beauty essentials I think will keep you looking fresh-faced and flawless!
- Lily Lolo Laid Bare Eye Palette ($34 US) – eight pressed neutral tone eye shadows housed in one cute little palette makes it easy for you to transition your look from day to night
- Kari Gran Starter Kit ($35 US) – perfectly sized for travel, this kit contains a two week supply of their Essential Serum, Hydrating Tonic and Cleansing Oil
- Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers ($13 CDN) – these blotting papers, with 100% natural abaca leaf and gold flakes, will absorb excess oil without messing up your makeup to keep you looking fresh all day. Perfect for both oily and dry skin.
- Prtty Peaushun Travel Body Lotion ($36 CDN) – not quite tanned yet? No problem, this beauty will give you a natural looking glow in no time, plus it’s super easy to apply (click here for swatches)
- Rahua Travel Conditioner ($11 CDN) – this conditioner does double-duty as an anti-frizz cream (work a small amount into dry hair) and even stands up against scorching hot days while still leaving your hair feeling petal soft
- Living Libations MaidenFern Blushing Balm ($20 CDN) – warming botanicals increase circulation to give you a rosy flush to your lips and cheeks
- Bdellium Tools Mineral 5 piece Brush Set ($42 US) – made with sustainable bamboo handles, these eco-friendly, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and vegan makeup brushes are the perfect travel companions because it’s every brush you would need on a relaxing getaway (assuming of course you’re not performing on stage in Vegas. If that’s the case might I suggest this set instead)