I’m typically a last minute Christmas shopper (even though I commit to early planning each year and always seems surprised when I run out of time), so it’s no surprise that I’m also last minute with my holiday gift guides.
For all of my fellow last minute shoppers don’t panic -here is the first of four holiday gift guides that will take the guess work out of shopping and keep you on budget. You’re welcome.
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (Amazon, $12.27) – if they love The Office or The Mindy Project this one is a no brainer. Plus there’s so much pink on the cover you know you won’t be asking them to commit to a lengthy relationship with your gift.
- Lean In (Amazon, $14.47) – a relatable and thought provoking read on the state of women’s influence in the workplace, and in the world, by Facebook’s CEO.
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook (pre-order Amazon, $18.18; the Book Depository has free shipping worldwide) – vegan’s rejoice! the moment they’ve all been waiting for is almost here.
- Wei of Chocolate “Wei Relaxed” (Clementine Fields, $16.50) -I hate chocolate said no one. ever. Well ok, I do know a few people who don’t, but I feel you’re pretty safe with this one.
- Pillow “we should probably cuddle now” (SHOPbymonika, $38) -who doesn’t enjoy a good cuddle?! And if you don’t. learn. it’s christmas.
- Party Crackers With Tea (David’s Tea, $16.50) -treat someone to this tea cracker with awesome blends like Santa’s Secret, Gingerbread, Cream of Earl Grey, & North African Mint.
- Mug “all you need is tea and warm socks” (Indigo, $10) -brilliantly said Indigo, brilliantly said.